1. How do I join the Hollis Education Association?

Contact any association representative.

2. Who do I contact if I have a question?

  • Building Level Questions –
  • Susan Giles (HPS) or Jon Rubin (HUES)
  • Negotiation Questions – Sandy Van Sciver
  • Association Questions – Lisa Stone
  • Association Finances – Caryn Miller

3.  What should I say if my right to bring a representative is questioned?
Assert your Weingarten rights:
“If this discussion could in any way lead to my being disciplined or terminated, or affect my personal working conditions, I respectfully request that my association representative, officer or steward be present at the meeting.  I am entitled to postpone the discussion for a reasonable period of time to get and association representative.” (From the NEA NH pocket calendar)
4. Where can I get information regarding a maternity or medical leave?
Our contract and the membership section of this site has valuable information regarding maternity and medical leaves. You can also contact your building representative or the SAU 41 human resources department for additional information and support.

If you are going out on a leave, please contact Caryn Miller for membership information